There’s no excuse you can give that I hadn’t already used myself.
- Who’s going to read my book, why even start?
- It’s hard to be creative after working all day.
- I don’t know the first thing about writing a book.
- And most importantly…Will my story change lives and become more than the vision I hope it would be?
- I have small children; there’s no time to write.
- How can I concentrate on writing when there’s so much housework to do?
- Who’s going to read my book?
- After I knock this to-do off my list, I’ll sit down and write – promise.
- There are already so many authors in the world.
I could go on and on, but what’s the point. There’s no excuse you can think of that haven’t already been used by thousands of other people. The truth is, you do have the time. People will read your story. Your story will change lives.
You know all this, you’re just afraid. Don’t let fear stop you from doing what you know you need to do. Write the book. Change the lives. Enjoy the success. Everyone else is. Why not you?